Medzone is a nationwide network of hormone replacement clinics and research laboratories. As one of our leading goals is educating all generations about the importance of hormonal health, we are announcing the start of our annual Student scholarship contest.
Number of Awards: 1
The main goal of our contest:
Our practice brings to light the unfamiliarity of most young people and adults of the effects of human growth hormone deficiency in later years. The consequences of untreated HGH deficiency can influence a person’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Facing the significant effects of HGH deficiency on adults and the increasing number of individuals facing these issues in the US, we decided in 2018 to launch an educational program among students throughout the country in a fun, engaging, and interactive way.
- A student at an accredited college or university in the USA.
- Creativity and have an Instagram account.
- A follower of our https://www.instagram.com/medzone.hrt.clinic/
How to participate:
- Visit pages about HGH deficiency and natural ways of boosting HGH and familiarize yourself with all provided information: read the text and watch the videos to understand the topic better.
- After that, you have to be able to answer such questions:
- What is human growth hormone?
- What is HGH deficiency?
- What are the symptoms of HGH deficiency?
- What are the natural ways of boosting HGH secretion?
- Then you have to explain all that to someone over age 30 (it can be your parent, a relative, or a friend).
- Then make a short video for 1 – 2 minutes with this person telling as much as possible about what he/she could remember about HGH and showing any natural way of boosting HGH secretion.
- Make a post with this video to your Instagram and add the hashtag #medzonefightshghdeficiency and add our name @medzone.hrt.clinic to it.
- Be creative and have fun!
Determining the winner:
Our expert jury will choose the most creative and informative video, the one that fully discloses the topic and makes us laugh at the same time! All the participants will be included in the list at page, and on May 14th, the name (Insta name) of a winner will be announced!
The deadline for posting a video is April 30th, 2021. The winner will be announced on May 14th, on our website and Instagram, of course.
We protect your personal data. Access to your personal information is subject to a staff confidentiality agreement and limited by system permissions to only those who need access to the data to manage your scholarship. All scholarship offers are subject to verification of academic qualifications. By posting your video with our tag, you automatically agree to the transfer of all rights for using it to Medzone.