Table of Contents
There is no doubt that the body undergoes significant changes as it ages. However, these often-unwanted transformations begin beneath the skin’s surface long before they become noticeable. A person who knows to take action before symptoms of decline are visible will have a quicker outcome from treatment than someone who is fighting his or her way back from the signs of growth hormone deficiency (GHD). In this report, we look at sermorelin results, reviews, and before and after pictures that document how crucial it is to protect delicate growth hormone (GH) levels as we age.
In the sermorelin reviews below, we hear from some of our satisfied clients about the benefits they have achieved with sermorelin acetate. We will also answer some of the most asked questions about sermorelin therapy, starting with the following:
What is sermorelin, and who can benefit from using it?
- Sermorelin is a secretagogue, a substance that stimulates the secretion of a hormone. In its primary function, Sermorelin signals the somatotropic cells in the anterior pituitary gland to produce increased amounts of sermorelin. Secretagogues are part of a complex therapy that works in the same way as the hormones they replace – stimulating the production of other such chemical messengers in the body.
- Sermorelin or sermorelin acetate as it is also called, functions in the same way as growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH), the chemical sent by the hypothalamus to stimulate the somatotrophs in the anterior pituitary gland to produce GH. Consisting of the 29 amino acids found in GHRH (which contains a total of 44 amino acid residues) that stimulate growth hormone production, sermorelin helps promote an increased supply of GH entering the bloodstream.
Individuals who can benefit from sermorelin are those whose growth hormone levels are starting to decline. A natural decrease in growth hormone production begins before age 30. It is a gradual process, amounting to only about 10% every ten years. While the body is designed to adjust to this decrease, that is not always the case. Premature or early aging, insomnia, weight gain, low libido, frequent illness, and impaired brain functions are only a few of the many signs of GH decline.
How do I know if I need or can benefit from sermorelin?
- Only a doctor can determine if you can benefit from sermorelin. Blood analysis is necessary to measure your growth hormone and other critical levels.
- Only those people whose bodies do not adjust to the change in growth hormone production need to discuss treatment with a hormone specialist. If you have not noticed any signs or symptoms of GHD, then you do not need to worry.
What is the difference between sermorelin and HGH therapy?
- Sermorelin promotes the production of increased growth hormone by the pituitary gland. The effects take up to a few months as the increase in GH production takes time to influence change.
- Human growth hormone (HGH) is the bioidentical version of somatotropin (growth hormone). HGH injections provide the body with an immediate supply of human growth hormone. The effects are rapid as the HGH binds directly with growth hormone receptor cells to promote their actions and functions.
When is sermorelin better than HGH, and when should I choose HGH over sermorelin?
- Sermorelin is the better choice when someone is in the early stages of GH decline, with very few or minor symptoms. Beginning sermorelin at this time helps improve natural growth hormone production.
- HGH is the better course of therapy for someone with very low growth hormone levels and significant symptoms. At this stage, it would take sermorelin too long to bring about positive changes.
Sermorelin results influence all areas of the body and brain for improved quality of life and well-being.
Sermorelin Results for Adults with Low GH Levels
Growth hormone deficiency can take a toll on a person’s health, appearance, relationships, work, and quality of life. The ability to turn to a safe medication such as sermorelin is quite the game-changer for so many people. Unlike HGH, which is an expensive medication, sermorelin is very affordable. Sermorelin acetate also has less of a risk for side effects than HGH injections. For those who do require HGH therapy, our medical staff reviews the various pharmaceutical company assistance programs to see who may qualify for help with their treatment costs.
Before we get into a discussion about sermorelin results, we want to point out some crucial information. Do not order sermorelin or HGH online from unregulated websites or without a doctor’s prescription. Those actions can lead to problems such as receipt of counterfeit medications, health problems, identity theft, prosecution, and monetary loss.
If you want to be one of the success stories that you will read about in the sermorelin reviews in the next section, you must work with a doctor who specializes in hormone therapy to get the treatment that is safe and right for you.
Here are some of the most anticipated sermorelin results:
- Weight Loss: Sermorelin improves metabolism which aids in fat loss and increased energy
- Muscle Growth: Along with the loss of fat, sermorelin also increases muscle mass and exercise recovery – body composition and tone improve significantly
- Hair Growth: Sermorelin helps with hair growth by increasing cell reproduction which strengthens and thickens the individual hair shafts
- Anti-Aging: Although sermorelin cannot stop aging, many people feel that it helps them look better and younger by firming and tightening the skin through the increase of collagen and elastin
- Bone Density: Again, through cell regeneration, sermorelin helps to increase bone mineral density and reduce the risk of osteoporosis and fractures
- Heart Health: Growth hormone plays a significant role in keeping blood pressure and cholesterol levels in check, factors that can decrease heart health
- Brain Functions: The increase in growth hormone helps support learning, focus, memory storage and recall, and other critical brain functions
Our timeline below highlights when you can expect to experience these and other benefits of sermorelin. First, we share some of the sermorelin reviews of our satisfied clients.
Reviews Of Our Patients On Sermorelin Before and After Results
I started feeling as though my body and brain were slowing down in my mid-forties. After my yearly physical with my doctor turned up no specific problems, I decided to look into hormone testing. Finding your clinic was a changing point in my life, as I finally got the answers that I needed. The ease and convenience of phone consultations, email communications with my medical advisor, and fast turnaround on answers to my questions are added benefits. Of course, the best part of finding out that I had lower than normal growth hormone levels has been my sermorelin results. Rather than trying to sell me the more expensive HGH injections that I expected to need, I was told that I only required sermorelin to help boost growth hormone production. That was surprising, and only proved that your clinic was not about the money – it was all about what was best for the clients. It took only a few months for me to start feeling better, although I continued with the treatment for about a year. At that point, since I was doing well, the doctor recommended that I stop my injections and continue with the healthy lifestyle I had adopted. With my improved sleep, exercise program, and a healthier diet, I am still doing fine.
As my menopause symptoms started to get out of control, I began to look for a better way of dealing with them. I did not want to use estrogen, so I decided to speak with a hormone specialist to see if there were other alternatives. Your hormone clinic has been wonderful to deal with at every stage of my diagnosis and treatment. The free consultation over the phone was an eye-opening experience. I never felt rushed or foolish on that call and was able to get answers to all my questions. The diagnostic testing was also easy to accomplish at a local lab, and the cost was much lower than I expected. After the doctor recommended sermorelin, I started to read sermorelin reviews from others who had the same issues as me. I was excited to learn that I could lose weight and see a reduction in my hot flashes and night sweats. It has been two years since I started treatment, and I feel fantastic. My menopause symptoms are gone, and since sermorelin is safe to use, and I have not had any negative side effects, I am going to keep using it as long as I can.
When I contacted your clinic, it was because I was starting to have problems with my sex drive and performance. I know that is normal in a man my age, but I wanted to get control of it before it got worse. Thinking that I had Low T, I expected to hear from the doctor that I needed testosterone shots. Imagine my surprise when I found out that sermorelin would be the better choice. It has been a little over six months since I started sermorelin shots at home, and I cannot believe the difference. Not only is my sex life great again, but I have lost about 10 pounds, gained a significant amount of muscle, and have the energy I did back in my thirties. Everyone I see tells me how fantastic I look, and I can truly say I feel the same.
Approximate Results Timeline for Sermorelin
Unlike HGH therapy, which provides rapid benefits, sermorelin results take a bit longer to achieve. The reason is that HGH directly replenishes the missing growth hormone supply. Sermorelin works in the pituitary gland to promote increased hormone production.
The sermorelin reviews we get from our clients fall into an estimated timeline of benefits that backs up what research has also identified. Of course, each person is unique, and the timeline below is an average of when these changes occur. Your results may arrive sooner or later, as much as a month or two in either direction.
Timeline of Sermorelin Results:
1st month – Better mood, sleep, and energy often are the first results of sermorelin
- Happier mood
- Improved sense of humor
- Deeper sleep
- More energy
- Less fatigue
- Significant increase in growth hormone and insulin growth factor 1 levels
2nd month – Results from the first month continue to strengthen with improvements possible in sexual desire and thoughts.
- Enhanced sexual thoughts and desire
- Better outlook
- Improved stamina
- Reduced depression and stress
- Faster recovery from exercise
- Better mental clarity
3rd month – Some changes in body composition and appearance start to become evident.
- Higher testosterone levels
- Increased skin thickness
- Changes in body fat (decrease) and lean muscle mass (increase) begin
- Better hair growth
- Improved focus and memory
- Enhanced sexual functions
5th month – Most people feel healthier and stronger by this time.
- Higher GABA levels in all brain regions
- Healthier immune system functions
With the continued use of sermorelin, stronger bones, a healthier body, and sharper brain functions improve quality of life. Sermorelin has a loading period of approximately 3 to 5 months before significant results are noticeable. Exercising, getting at least 7 hours of sleep each night, eating a well-balanced diet, and reducing stress will all help improve sermorelin results.
For more information about sermorelin, please contact our hormone clinic for a free consultation.