Mn - Fr 09:00 am - 06:00 pm

Saturday and Sunday - CLOSED

4940 Van Nuys Blvd #200

Los Angeles, CA 91403 (Mail Address)

 

Omnitrope: Side Effects and Risks

Medzone  >  Omnitrope  >  Omnitrope: Side Effects and Risks

Adults who are diagnosed with growth hormone deficiency (GHD) will find that the benefits of using HGH therapy far outweigh any possible Omnitrope side effects. Sandoz, the manufacturer of Omnitrope HGH, provides a high-quality, safe medication for the treatment of GHD. Of course, any medication, even those sold over-the-counter, comes with risks. That is why we provide this detailed look at the potential adverse reactions that could occur for men and women using Omnitrope.

Omnitrope human growth hormone is a safe, bioidentical form of hormone replacement therapy. Its use is for increasing growth hormone (GH) levels when the body does not produce enough of a supply. When done under the care and supervision of a trained hormone specialist, HGH levels rise to a normal state.

That is not the same thing as taking Omnitrope for off-label uses such as anti-aging, bodybuilding, or athletic enhancement. In those scenarios, people often buy Omnitrope on the black market – from websites that sell HGH medications illegally. The risk factor here goes beyond the legality of the purchase (since it is illegal to buy HGH in the US without a prescription, prosecution, jail time, and fines are possible). Even worse is the potential for Omnitrope side effects and risks that could land a person in the hospital.

Because it is illegal to purchase HGH without a prescription, US residents looking for this medication for unauthorized uses must resort to the internet or other individuals. An estimated 96% of all websites selling medications do not follow proper pharmaceutical guidelines. That means the chances of buying HGH from one of the 4% is extremely slight.

Side Effects of Omnitrope - More Common and Rare

What can happen if I purchase Omnitrope HGH without a prescription from one of these websites?

First, there is no recourse when making an illegal purchase if something goes wrong. You could not sue the company for your money back or if you should take ill.

Second, your health is at significant risk due to the effects of a medication that has a high potential of being counterfeit. The companies that sell HGH illegally are most likely located overseas, where the production of counterfeit HGH is rampant. These businesses put fake labels on products, so consumers may think they are receiving Omnitrope or other brand name pharmaceuticals. However, what they receive is often of inferior quality, may be contaminated with bacterial residue, or even contain toxic ingredients such as cement or rat poison. Expired, diluted, and switched medications are other possible scenarios that carry their own risk factors.

Only when purchasing Omnitrope from a licensed US pharmacy can a person be certain of its quality and safety.

Omnitrope side effects rarely happen when a person gets his or her medications from a licensed US pharmacy with a doctor’s prescription.

Possible Negative Consequences of Omnitrope

Proper medical screening is necessary before receiving a prescription for Omnitrope to avoid any negative consequences. That includes a consultation, blood test, physical examination, and health history review to ensure there are no contraindicated conditions or underlying medical issues that would prevent the safe use of HGH therapy.

Contraindications

Do not use Omnitrope if any of the following conditions are present:

  • Active malignancy or tumor
  • Allergy to any ingredients in Omnitrope
  • Diabetic retinopathy
  • Severe breathing problems
  • Critical illness resulting from stomach or heart surgery or multiple serious injuries

The doctor must also know about the following conditions to ensure safe treatment with Omnitrope:

  • Previous cancer or tumor
  • Breastfeeding
  • Pregnancy or trying to become pregnant
  • Diabetes
  • Thyroid disease
  • Hormone disorders
  • Kidney or liver disease or transplant
  • Sleep apnea
  • All medications and supplements

Omnitrope

CATEGORY: HGH Products

Buy now

Do any other medications interact with Omnitrope?

Yes, the following medications could have interactions with HGH therapy that could affect their functions or those of Omnitrope:

  • Glucocorticoids
  • Corticosteroids
  • Epilepsy medicines (certain types)
  • Insulin and other diabetes medications
  • Cyclosporin
  • Hydrocortisone
  • Thyroid hormones

Why do side effects occur when using Omnitrope HGH?

The most likely cause of side effects from Omnitrope is raising growth hormone levels too high. That is one of the reasons illegal use provides an increased risk. People who have normal GH levels that add more HGH increase their growth hormone levels too high, and the body responds to that with negative reactions.

For adults receiving Omnitrope HGH therapy, that risk is slight because the doctor carefully calculates how much HGH to prescribe. Some people may experience some minor side effects for a short time, during an adjustment phase. If the common Omnitrope side effects listed below worsen or do not go away within two weeks, let the doctor know.

Common Side Effects

  • Local injection site reactions such as redness, irritation, pain, itching, inflammation, swelling, or numbness
  • Joint or nerve pain
  • Muscle aches
  • Numbness or tingling
  • Carpal tunnel syndrome
  • Insulin resistance or high blood sugar
  • Headaches
  • Cold-like symptoms
  • Fatigue
  • Nausea or vomiting

Some side effects of Omnitrope are less likely but could occur for some people. These effects require contacting the doctor:

Less Common Side Effects

  • Allergic reactions such as rash, hives, swelling of the throat, face, or tongue, breathing difficulty
  • Recurrent or severe headache
  • Blurred vision
  • Ongoing nausea or vomiting
  • Extreme fatigue
  • Muscle weakness
  • Increased thirst
  • Frequent need to urinate
  • Changes in appetite
  • Scoliosis
  • Limping or pain in the hip, thigh, or knee
  • Changes in a mole
  • Rapid or slow heartbeat
  • Depression
  • Swelling of the ankles
  • Feeling cold
  • Chest pain
  • Acromegaly
  • Enlargement of the internal organs

The biggest long-term risks occur when side effects are ignored. Issues such as high cholesterol or insulin resistance can lead to heart problems or diabetes. Internal organ enlargement can also cause significant health problems. By contacting the prescribing doctor, and using Omnitrope only as instructed, the HGH treatment should be safe and effective.

The most likely cause of Omnitrope side effects is abuse or misuse of the medication.

Most Common Side Effects for Females and Males

The majority of the Omnitrope side effects are the same for men and women. Only a few differences occur, and are listed below:

Women

  • Changes in the menstrual cycle
  • Changes in vaginal discharge color, odor, or amount
  • Breast tenderness
  • May pass into the breast milk when breastfeeding

Men

  • Gynecomastia – male breast enlargement

Remember, the above side effects of Omnitrope are in addition to those previously listed.

Most Omnitrope side effects are the same for women and men.

Symptoms of Overdose

Overdosing on Omnitrope is rare, but could occur, especially by someone abusing or overusing HGH medications. Seek medical help at once if any of the following Omnitrope side effects should occur:

  • Blurred vision
  • Anxiety
  • Excessive sweating
  • Cold sweats
  • Extreme weakness
  • Ongoing depression
  • Fruit-like odor of the breath
  • Increased size of feet or hands
  • Pale, flushed, or dry skin
  • Decreased urination
  • Noisy breathing
  • Seizures
  • Pain in the arms or legs
  • Slurred or difficult speech
  • Shaking

Again, it is rare for adults receiving doctor-prescribed Omnitrope to exhibit any of these reactions. Please contact our hormone clinic for a free consultation with a medical advisor by phone to discuss Omnitrope HGH therapy for adults.

This medication can be sold only with a prescription of licensed doctor endocrinologist. Please click the button below, fill in the form and we will call you back to answer all your questions.
No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.